•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marshall_West
Marshall_West
Jumlah posting : 1

[RECRUITMENT SAPD] Marshall West Empty [RECRUITMENT SAPD] Marshall West

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:17 pm
Firstname: Marshall
Lastname: West
Date of Birth: 16-09-1996
Place of Birth: Ganton
Email: Marshallwest@gmail.com
Marital Status: Single

Height: 68
Weight: 168
Blood Type: O
Hereditary Disease (If any) No

Phone Number: 4-4-4-8-8-9
House Phone Number: -
Adress: Ganton

Pre-School: Pre-School Santa Maria Beach 250
Primary School: Primary School Skate Park 55
Junior School: Junior School Jefferson 250
Senior School: Senior School Glen Park 800
University (If any):  University of Police America
Personal Qualifications

Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it: No
Why would you like to be a part of the San Andreas Police Department?- Because I already felt called to help others in distress and other things, since I was born in Los Santos crime is not a difficult thing to meet, selling drugs, weapons, robbery is a very common thing happening in the middle of the city, and since that's what I began to aspire to become a policeman when I was an adult, my ideals were also fully supported by my parents. before they died as a result of being shot by a group of gangsters who were looting my house, at that time I had a high dedication to going to school so that later I could become a member of the Police Department. And currently it is still seen in Los Santos, such as the use of drugs, human trafficking, weapons smuggling, even they sell brightly on the streets. Therefore I want to join SAPD to carry out the task of reducing the circulation of Haram goods on the streets and providing a sense of security in the State of San Andreas, so that in the future. users of Haram goods can be reduced in this country.
Why should we accept you in the San Andreas Police Department?- Because I am an honest, assertive, and responsible person in carrying out every task given by my boss, I also often exercise with my friends so that my body remains fit and fit. I am also equipped with the shooting skills taught by my uncle when he was still alive, I am a person who is disciplined and obedient to the tasks given by everyone who rules me, and I will obey everything that has become a regulation in this department, with my joining, I hope that if the trust of the community towards this department is increasingly believed and does not create a bad image in the community.

Out of Character

Nama Asli: Irfansyah Meliala
Asal: Medan, Sumatera Utara
Umur: 18 tahun
Drrp Forum: irfansdg01
Main dimana ? Rumah

Apa yang Anda ketahui tentang Pemerintahan dan Hukum? : Hukum adalah peraturan yang dibuat oleh pemerintah yang berwenang dan di sahkan oleh uud, harus di patuhi bersifat memaksa dan ada sanki bagi pelanggarnya
Apakah Anda memiliki mikrofon yang berfungsi penuh? Jika tidak, jelaskan: Ya, saya memiliki mikrofon
Apakah kamu mempunyai masalah dengan admin?: Tidak
Osamu Ryoichi
Jumlah posting : 39

[RECRUITMENT SAPD] Marshall West Empty Re: [RECRUITMENT SAPD] Marshall West

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:21 pm
ACCEPTED Meet me for interview section
Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik