•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeff Francisco
Jeff Francisco
Deputy Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief Of Police
Jumlah posting : 32

[INFORMATION] Ride Along Program [OPENED] Empty [INFORMATION] Ride Along Program [OPENED]

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:17 pm
RIDE ALONG

Ride Along is a community activity that raises the police passenger seats and observes the performance of a police officer, paramedic, or fire department.

Ride Along is widely used by various departments throughout the world. There is a activity to participate in. The activity depends on the respective department. This is the age of 14 years to 18 years of minimum to join the Ride Along program. When those under the age of 18, they are permitted to take part in the legal parent or guardian. Those who have criminal records or problems are not allowed to take part in the Ride Aong program. The general form of this Ride Along the program is to explore the performance of government officials and observe the laws of a city or country.

Community members who follow the Ride Along have different reasons including future careers for law enforcement, a report or report for education and journalists who want to write a report for a story. Whatever it is, all the departments are welcome and accept anyone who wants to join the Ride Along with the sense that they have followed the procedures.

The following rules and guidelines for the Ride Along program:
Ride Along participants must be at least 18 years old, under 18 years must have a permit from a guardian or parent.
Ride Along, participants must not have criminal records of any kind.
Ride Along neat, clean, and appropriate clothing. Shorts, sweat suits or jogging, tank tops, halter tops, tops that are torn, dirty or display abusive language or symbols are not permitted to follow Ride Along.
Ride Along, participants must accept all officer actions and risks if you are proven wrong.
Ride Along participants must follow all orders from the officer.
Ride Along participants will be given 1 week to participate in this activity after the application is accepted.
If there is an emergency situation, the participants are required to get off the cruiser away from the scene.
Officers may accept or invite Ride Along to a minimum Police Officer III
Create a new thread and use a format like this with Subject:

"[RIDEALONG] Fullname"

Application Form:
Personal Details [spoiler]

Firstname:
Lastname:
Why do you want to request Ride Along Program?
Did you ever join Ride Along before this?
What is your current job?
Did you ever get involved with our activity or arrested by our Police Officer?
Did you understand the whole of the Ride Along Program?

Agreement.

I, Understanding and Promise will obey the valid procedures and rules of the Police Officer in the Ride Along Program. If I violate them, I am ready to get punishment either with the form of fines or jail.

<Signature> [/ spoiler]

Code:

[u][size=130]Personal Details[/size][/u]

[b]Firstname[/b]:
[b]Lastname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Phone Number[/b]:
[b]Why do you want to request Ride Along Program?[/b]
[b]Did you ever join Ride Along before this?[/b]
[b]What is your current job?[/b]
[b]Did you ever been involved with the crime activity or arrested by our Police Officer?[/b]
[b]Did you understand regarding whole of Ride Along Program?[/b]

[b][size=130]Agreement.[/size][/b]

I, [i]Fullname[/i] hereby understand and promise will obeying the valid procedures and rules of the Police Officer in Ride Along Program. If I violate them, I ready to get a punishment either with the form of fines or jail.

<Signature>

Conclusion Ride Along
Police Officer III who has patrolled with a candidate.

Code:
[hr][/hr][center][u][size=130]Ride Along Patrol[/size][/u][/center][hr][/hr]

[b]Duration of Ride-Along:[/b] [i]XX:XX - XX:XX[/i]

[b]Notable Situation(s):[/b] [list][*] [i]Situation Here[/i]
[*] [i]Situation Here[/i]
[*] [i]Situation Here[/i][/list]

[b]Additional Information:[/b] [i]Additional Information Here[/i]
Ted Crawford
Ted Crawford
Head of Commisioners
Head of Commisioners
Jumlah posting : 28
Lokasi : In the world
https://sapd-drrp.indonesianforum.net

[INFORMATION] Ride Along Program [OPENED] Empty Re: [INFORMATION] Ride Along Program [OPENED]

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:05 pm
Updated.
Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik