•Districtgamers Reality RP•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brad Alvaro
Jumlah posting : 72

[Recruitment SAPD #7] Ernesto Moorgenstein Empty Re: [Recruitment SAPD #7] Ernesto Moorgenstein

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:29 pm
Dear Mr/Mrs Moorgenstein

First of all thank you for showing your interest to be a part of San Andreas Police Department, and after a deliberation we would like to inform you that your application is placed on PENDING untill your application is fully corrected for another review from Team and Recruitment Unit.
Reason :

• Gunakan kata ganti orang ketiga.
  • Gausah singkat singkat. Lebay.
Ernesto_Moorgenstein
Jumlah posting : 1

[Recruitment SAPD #7] Ernesto Moorgenstein Empty Re: [Recruitment SAPD #7] Ernesto Moorgenstein

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:39 pm
Brad Alvaro wrote:Dear Mr/Mrs Moorgenstein

First of all thank you for showing your interest to be a part of San Andreas Police Department, and after a deliberation we would like to inform you that your application is placed on PENDING untill your application is fully corrected for another review from Team and Recruitment Unit.
Reason :

• Gunakan kata ganti orang ketiga.
  • Gausah singkat singkat. Lebay.

It's done sir.
Alderney_Charles
User
User
Jumlah posting : 36

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Dear Mr/Mrs Ernesto Moorgenstein
After I brought your cover letter, I decided that you were ACCEPTED
Please contact me within 2x24 hours to proceed to the interview stage
Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik